Summer Pasta Salad 02: Creamy Ham and Pea Pasta Salad
This is a picnic must for any outdoor gathering. Cool ham and refreshing peas make it a win all around! This is a good salad to let chill for a few hours so that the flavors can mellow.
Ham and Pea Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. ditalini pasta
- 1 c. ranch dressing
- ½ c. mayo
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 2 c. ham cooked and diced
- ½ c. frozen peas
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese shredded
- First, begin by cooking the ditalini pasta according to the directions on the package. You want the pasta to be al dente, not mushy. Second, when it has reached its desired texture, rinse in cold water and set aside so that it can cool.
- Third, in your serving bowl, whisk the mayo, ranch dressing, salt, and pepper together until well combined. Then, toss in the green pepper, ham, and peas. Fourth, toss these ingredients well in the dressing before adding in the noodles and continuing to mix well. Lastly, place the container in the fridge to get the whole mixture chilled completely before adding cheese and serving. Enjoy!