BBQ Chicken Nachos
Savory, crunchy, and so full of flavor, these are a party classic!
- 2 c. shredded grilled chicken
- ¾ c. bbq sauce
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 3 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 c. crumbled Cotija
- 1 c. pickled jalapenos
- ½ small red onion thinly sliced
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ c. sour cream for drizzle
- Begin by grilling the chicken using your preferred method. While the chicken is cooking, heat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil and set aside. When the chicken is cooked and cooled, toss with the barbecue sauce until completely coated.
- Then work on layering the chips, cheddar, Cotija, chicken, jalapenos, and onion until you've used all your ingredients. Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 15 minutes. Before serving, top with avocado, cilantro, and drizzle with sour cream. Enjoy!