Baked In Foil Salmon Recipe 03: Teriyaki Salmon
Teriyaki was made to pair with salmon. You can cook this dish in your oven, on your grill, or even over a fire! That makes it ideal for camping or even a night up the canyon. Start by adding in some fresh veggies and end by topping with fluffy rice for one fantastic meal. Toss in a set of cutlery that will allow guests to use chopsticks or western silverware and you’ve got an evening to remember!
- 4-6 oz salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c. broccoli florets
- ½ red bell pepper chopped
- 1 med. zucchini chopped
- ¼ c. pineapple chunks if desired
- 1 c. edamame beans
- 1 c. teriyaki sauce of choice
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds for garnish
- If grilling, heat your grill to medium-high. If you're going to use your oven, then heat your oven to 425°F. Cut four 18×12" foil squares, one for each fillet. Place a fillet in the middle of each square and evenly divide the vegetables between them. Place the veggies around the salmon, then drizzle teriyaki sauce over top of both the salmon and veggies. Then seal the packets closed and place in your baking placed of choice.
- If you're going to cook over the grill, then grill each packet for 6 minutes before flipping them over and grilling for an additional 4-5 minutes. The salmon should be flaky and pink. If you're going to be baking them, then place the packets on a baking sheet and bake for 12-18 minutes. Before serving, brush each piece of salmon with a little bit of teriyaki sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Enjoy!