There is nothing more comforting and delicious than a piping hot, gooey and crispy inside out grilled cheese sandwich. It’s crunchy, it’s crispy, it’s gooey, and it’s cheesy – just about everything you need a hearty cheese sandwich!
The key to making the perfect inside out grilled cheese sandwich is to use nice, sharp cheddar cheese. Furthermore, you also need a quality, non-stick griddle or frying pan to make sure that the cheese doesn’t stick to the surface.
The Best Inside Out Grilled Cheese Sandwich
If you are a fan of a good ol’ grilled cheese sandwich, you must try this recipe. It is super easy to make, requires very few ingredients and will simply melt in your mouth.
The ingredients you will need for this classic inside out grilled cheese sandwich include the following:
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
Follow these directions to a T and dive into the most delicious cheese sandwich ever!
- Grab a non-stick frying pan or griddle and pre-heat over medium flame.
- When the pan heats up, melt the butter into the pan and lay two slices of bread on top.
- Top one slice of bread with 1/3 of the cheese and lay the other slice on top of it.
- Sprinkle another quarter of the shredded cheese on the top and flip it over.
- As the bottom of the sandwich gets crispy and brown, sprinkle the remaining cheese on the last side.
- Heat both sides for up to two minutes or until each side is brown and crispy.
- Voila, your crispy inside out grilled cheese sandwich is ready to be served and devoured.
Gooey on the inside, crispy on the outside
Ready to Devour Crispy Yet Gooey Grilled Cheese Sandwich?
While this recipe might be super basic, it’s actually truly delectable and will explode into a number of flavors in your mouth.
The best kind of inside out grilled cheese sandwich is one that has a nice, caramelized top on the outside and has a gooey center.
This is the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich that you can also pair with French fries or a nice sauce to go on the side.