Easy Lunch Ideas For Kids: Summer At Home
I’m going to have to dig a little deeper to keep my kids entertained this summer. That includes mealtimes. My kids have a deep love of pizza. But it can get boring fast! So this twist is a good one that I pull out for those hot summer days when they are cranky. It’s easy, quick, and portable which are the basic requirements for any summer lunch. Also, if you haven’t grabbed a package of these parchment sheets, you’re missing out. They make baking so much easier!
Crescent Roll Pizzas
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 2 oz. pepperoni chopped
- 1 c. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp. onion finely chopped
- ¼ c. olives chopped
- 1 c. marinara or pizza sauce for dippin
- Begin by heating your oven to 350° and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then pop that can of dough open and separate it out into four rectangles by pressing the perforations of the triangles together. Next, sprinkle the pepperoni, onion, olive, and cheese equally over each rectangle. Then roll them tightly starting at the short end.
- Before baking, sliced each roll into 5-6 even slices and place the slices onto the parchment paper about an each apart. Then bake for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with warmed marinara or pizza sauce and enjoy!