Refreshing Summer Drink For Kids: Watermelon Lemonade
When it comes to refreshing drinks, you can’t do much better than lemonade. Unless you add watermelon into the mix! This watermelon lemonade is super refreshing and awesome for a summer evening hanging out with friends.
- 6 c. cubed seedless watermelon cold
- 4 c. cold water
- ¾ c. lemon juice strained and cold
- ⅔ c. sugar more or less to taste
- 3 c. ice
- 2 sprigs mint for serving
- Put your watermelon in a blender (like this one) and pulse until it's pureed perfection. You should have about 4 cups. Pour them through a mesh strainer and into a bowl. In a pitcher (like this darling one), whisk the water, lemon juice, and sugar until it's dissolved. Stir in the watermelon, then add ice. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve. Garnish with mint or lime wedges!