Mint Chocolate Chip
Mint and chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly. It also happens to be the husband’s favorite flavor. So when it came time to modifying, I knew I had to get it right.
Mint Chocolate Chip Almond Milk Ice Cream
Smooth and minty with that chocolate crunch!
- 2 c. almond milk of choice
- ½ c. cashew or coconut butter
- ⅛ tsp. pure peppermint extract
- ⅓ c. stevia or liquid sweetner
- ¼+⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ c. cocoa nibs or mini chocolate chips
- Begin by whisking all ingredients except chocolate chips together until smooth and combined. If you'd prefer more mint, add a drop or two more extract. A little goes a long way! Then pour the mixture into your ice cream churn and follow the manufacturer's instructions, or pour into ice cube tray and freeze until solid. Then place the cubes into a high-power blender and blend until smooth. When the ice cream is done, mix in chocolate chips, serve, and enjoy!
Recipe looks amazing
Can I freeze for tomorrow’s occasion?
Will it be nice texture?
Jillian Parkinson says
Hi Susan 🙂 You should be able to make it in advance! Let me know how it goes 🙂