BBQ Chicken Quinoa Casserole
Flavor meets sustainability in this awesome dinner dish.
- 3 c. cooed quinoa
- 2 c. shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 2 c. cooked chicken shredded
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 c. whole-kernel corn canned or frozen
- 1 ¼ c. BBQ Sauce of choice
- Garnishes: chopped cilantro, red onion, diced avocado, etc.
Begin by heating your oven to 375°. Next, mix together the quinoa, chicken, beans, corn, BBQ sauce, and 1 ½ cups of cheese in a mixing bowl. Transfer to a pyrex baking dish and top with the remaining cheese.
Bake the casserole for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melty and the casserole is warmed through. Top with your garnishes of choice and a little more BBQ sauce and enjoy!