8 DIFFERENT Ways to Eat Toast
Toast is one of my guilty pleasures. Some days, there’s nothing better than a beautiful piece of white bread toasted with butter and a little homemade jam. But toast is also one of those really versatile foods that can easily be more than an indulgent snack. The first thing you need is a good toaster like this one here or you can go old school and use the broiler in your oven. Both can lead to some delicious snacks and meals. Find yourself they perfect platter, and then bring on the toppings and condiments!
- Smoked Salmon on Mustard-Chive and Dill Buttered Toasts: This is next-level toast! It comes together quickly, efficiently, and is a great way to enjoy some healthy toast.
- Mushrooms on Toast: This is a very elegant toast that is full of flavor and grown up in every way possible. But you really can’t beat the woodsy mushroom with the creamy egg and crunchy toast combo. Seriously.
- Moroccan Guacamole Toasts with Fried Egg: I’ve mentioned before that we have chickens, right? So any way we can use eggs is good in my book. This is a perfect marriage of avocado and eggs!
Provençal Tuna Melt: This is not your typical tuna melt. It’s not greasy, but moist and full of flavor!
- Ooey Gooey Toasted Cheese: This has it all. Creamy. Crispy. Tangy. It’s the toast that every grown-up wants.
- Toast with Squash, Prosciutto and an Egg: Prosciutto is bacon’s cute cousin. It’s thin, tangy, salty, and all things delicious! Add the creaminess of the squash and egg and you’ve got a delicious meal on your hands.
Bagna Cauda Toasts with Radicchio, Egg, and Avocado: This toast is over the top! It’s healthy, flavorful, and a perfect meal for when you’ve got time to dote on yourself (and your tummy).
- Celery Salad and Cheese on Toast: Remember how I love salad? Because I do. So marrying it to toast is literally one of the best things to ever happen. It’s so crunchy, tangy, and definitely a party for your tastebuds.
So, whether you’re looking for an adult crunch to add to your toast, or you’re in the mood for something truly adventurous, these toast recipes should meet any craving you’ve got!
Smoked Salmon on Mustard-Chive and Dill Buttered Toasts via BuzzFeed
Mushrooms on Toast via Food52
Moroccan Guacamole Toasts with Fried Egg via Food52
Provencal Tuna Melt via Food52
Ooey Gooey Toasted Cheese via Food52
Toast with Squash, Prosciutto, and an Egg via Food52
Bagna Cauda Toasts with Radicchio, Egg, and Avocado via Food52
Celery Salad and Cheese on Toast via Food52